International Journal of Programming Languages and Applications (IJPLA
Scope & Topics
International Journal of Programming Languages and Applications (IJPLA) is a Quarterly peer-reviewed and refereed open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Programming Languages and Applications. This journal is dedicated to the distribution of research results in the areas of Programming Languages and Applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Programming Languages.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Simplified Programming Languages
- New Programming Paradigms
- Alternative Approaches to Common Language Features
- Special Purpose Languages (e.g. embedded or educational)
- Submission Deadline :January 28, 2017
- Notification : February 28, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : March 08, 2017
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief