Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ)
ISSN: 2201 – 5957
Scope & Topics
Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that addresses the impacts and challenges of Electrical and Computer Engineering. The journal documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development Electrical and Computer Engineering.
This journal aims to bring together researchers and practitioners in all Electrical and Computer Engineering aspects, including (but not limited to):
- Communications and Networks
- Control, Intelligent Systems and Robotics
- Integrated Circuits and Embedded Systems
- Microelectronic Technologies, Devices, CAD and, VLSI
- Microwave, Nano Devices and RF
- Power and Energy Systems
- Signal Processing and New Media
- Applied Electromagnetics
- Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Life
- Hardware Formal Verification
- Software Engineering and Real-time Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through the Submission System. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal. For paper format download the template in this page.
- Submission Deadline :March 26, 2016
- Notification : April 28, 2016
- Final Manuscript Due : May 05, 2016
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://wireilla.com/engg/ecij/index.html
Posted on November 30, 2015, in Electrical and electronics. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment