The First International Conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering (RTME2013)
Venue: May 18 – 19,2013,Dubai,UAE.
The First International Conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering (RTME2013) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Advances o Aero space Technology
- Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the conference through following Mail id firstname.lastname@example.org . The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH) (Confirmed)
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
Submission deadline : 10 April, 2013
Notification : 5 May, 2013
Final manuscript due : 12 May, 2013